As one of the leading language travel operators, we stand for "learning languages and meeting people" on a global scale. We offer you interesting activities at home and abroad as well as individual opportunities for advancement. With us, you have the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and get involved.
For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) to support our young accounting team.
- Support with payment management
- Posting of business transactions (accounts payable and accounts receivable) in our accounting system
- Assistance with the dunning process
- Support in controlling with data analyses
- You are currently completing a bachelor's or master's degree in the field of business administration or similar.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
- You are able to work independently and in a structured manner.
- First professional experience in an internationally operating company
- Exciting and diverse field of activity
- Flexible working hours
- Internship remuneration
- Certificate / internship report after completion of the internship
- Start: immediately or by arrangement
- Duration: 3 - 6 months (possibly longer)
- Working hours: Full-time
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main
- Compulsory internship as part of your studies (enrollment certificate must be available)
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail to recruitment@sprachcaffe .com
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers in Germany and abroad.