As one of the leading language travel operators, we stand for "learning languages and meeting people" on a global scale. We offer you interesting activities at home and abroad as well as individual opportunities for advancement. With us, you have the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and get involved. For our language school in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) to support our young team.
- Support for language students in visa matters and other official procedures
- Supporting international students entering the university
- Supporting the team in coordinating lessons, managing accommodations and
- Scheduling of freelance teachers
- Content creation for the website
- You are currently completing a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, marketing or languages.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English. Further foreign language skills are an advantage.
- First professional experience in an internationally operating company
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Internship remuneration
- Certificate / internship report after completion of the internship
- Start: immediately or by arrangement
- Duration: 4-6 months (possibly longer)
- Working hours: full-time
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main
- Compulsory internship as part of your studies (certificate of enrollment must be available)
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail to recruitment@sprachcaffe .com
Are you ready to put your creative ideas into action and see real results?
Are you looking for an environment that fosters innovation and gives you the professional freedom to realize yourself? Then start your journey as an intern at Sprachcaffe in Frankfurt, this is your chance!