Product Management High School (m/f) Compulsory Internship
As one of the leading language travel operators, we stand for "learning languages and meeting people" on a global scale. We offer you interesting activities at home and abroad as well as individual opportunities for advancement. With us, you have the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and get involved.
For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) in Product Management High School to support our young team.
What can you expect
- Organization and planning of high school stays
- Customer service
- Communication with our partner organizations
- Interdisciplinary project work
- Editing of content for the internet presence
- You are currently completing a bachelor's or master's degree in tourism, business administration or marketing.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English, further foreign language skills are an advantage.
- You have experience abroad and ideally have been to high school yourself.
What we offer:
- First professional experience in an internationally operating company
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Internship remuneration
- Certificate / internship report after completion of the internship
- Start: immediately or by arrangement
- Duration: 4-6 months (possibly longer)
- Working hours: full-time
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main
- Compulsory internship as part of your studies (certificate of enrollment must be available)
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail to recruitment@sprachcaffe .com
Career with Sprachcaffe
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers in Germany and abroad.