You are on the look out for an exciting job abroad? You are motivated, rather a night owl, good with young people and speak great English? Then apply to be a Night Teamer for our school groups in the months from March to November at our Club Village in Malta.
We are looking for responsible and assertive personalities who will be the first point of contact for our students during the night and will make sure that the students remain under control in our Club Village resort throughout the night. The Night Teamer only works at night and ensures that the guests at our Club Village enjoy a peaceful night without disturbance and that problems with the young people are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Supervision of the students during the night
- Providing help with problems and worries
- Ensuring peace and quiet through the night at the Sprachcaffe Club Village
- Possibly supporting the other Teamers during meal and pool shifts
Prerequisites for the job:
- At least 21 years old
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in dealing with children and young people
- Assertiveness and a natural authority
- Ability to engage and encourage others
- Period of employment: March - November
- Duration of employment: at least 3 weeks, max. 3 months
- Working times: 6 nights per week during night time; during the day possibly meal and pool shifts, otherwise free time
- Locations of employment: St. Julian's, Malta
- Compensation: 120 Euros per week for newcomers, 145 Euros per week for experienced Night Teamers
- Additional info: Travel to and from Malta, accommodation and food will be paid for by Sprachcaffe
Interested? Then send us your application using our online application form.
As soon as we have looked through your application we will get in touch with you to discuss the further course of your application. If all goes well you may be invited to take part in one of our Teamer Training sessions in Malta or Frankfurt. These generally take place on a weekend and you will discover more about Sprachcaffe and be told everything you need to know about the job as a Teamer.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers at home and abroad.