Enjoy the beach in England and learn English at the same time.More about Brighton »
Whether you are a "complete beginner" or already have some knowledge of English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Arabic or German and want to brush up on it - the Standard Course, which we offer on almost every one of our language trips, will meet your needs.
The Standard Course is the perfect compromise between a language course and free time. You have 4 lessons a day, with plenty of time before and after for leisure activities, such as exploring the city, playing sports or visiting cultural institutions and events.
- Lessons: 4 lessons of 45 minutes per day, 20 lessons per week.
- Minimum age for adult courses: 18 years; for 16-17 year olds with parental/guardian consent.
- Minimum age for junior courses: varies according to destination; detailed information on the relevant course pages
- Levels: A2-B2
- Start dates: all year round
The number of participants in the standard course is 12-15. However, in some destinations it is also possible to learn in a smaller or larger group:
Mini standard course: max. 6 participants
Maxi group: max. 18 participants
Experience Canadian culture in cosmopolitan Toronto.More about Toronto »
Experience the capital of England for yourself.More about London »
Learn English in beautiful Cape Town.More about Cape Town »
- Experience the language: Learn your language of choice in the comfort of your own home in a fixed group.
- Small groups: You are guaranteed to get a word in edgewise. So you can use what you have learned in real conversations straight away.
- Many years of experience: Our teachers are native speakers and have many years of experience in language teaching.
- Sophisticated technology: Our virtual classroom is based on easy-to-use technology, even on your smartphone.
The daily four lessons are divided as follows:
- 1 lesson - grammar and vocabulary extension
- 1 lesson - conversation
- 2 lessons - reading, text comprehension, listening and understanding, writing
The structure can vary, as the sequence also depends on the teacher and the students.
The topics are usually related to current articles from local newspapers and magazines, which correspond to the language level of the respective course participants, so that they can discuss the texts and topics.
Experience the language: Learn your language of choice in the comfort of your own home in a fixed group.
Language certificates online: Cambridge Certificate, IELTS or TOEFL and much more.
Small groups: You are guaranteed to have your say. So you can apply what you have learned in real conversations.
Many years of experience: Our teachers are all native speakers and have many years of experience in language teaching.
Sophisticated technology: Our virtual classroom is based on easy-to-use technology.
Experience the language intensively: Improve your language skills in the long term by living the language.
Language certificates: Upon completion you will receive a Sprachcaffe certificate which can be used to enrol in further courses, for example exam preparation.
Experience: Language study trips are much more than just a language course, they are experiences for life.
Educational leave: Optimally prepared for your next career steps - state-subsidised, additional holiday days and tax-deductible.
Group experience: Learn together with other like-minded people.
High school Preparation: Standard courses are ideal for thorough preparation for the English or French high school exams.
Carefree package: Everything you need for a successful language experience beyond the standard course is included in the price.
Leisure programme: A lovingly designed leisure programme. This makes your language stay an unforgettable experience.
Support team: Trained and carefully selected team members make the trip carefree.
Accompanied flights: If you wish, we can accompany you on your flight and ensure a safe and pleasant journey.
We are at your service, always friendly and competent!