English Courses in St. Paul's Bay for Young People
- For 13-17 year olds
- In Buggiba, in the north of the island
- Beautiful rocky plateaus and picturesque sandy beaches
- Lively holiday resort for young people
Let your language adventure begin in Malta with Sprachcaffe. Imagine learning English on a glorious island with swaying palm trees, rugged beaches and the tantalising waters of the Mediterranean providing all contributing to an unforgettable summer vacation. Forget about dull classrooms and boring lessons - fun, adventure and thrilling activities await you in St. Paul’s Bay.
How would you like to experience island living while you meet new people, try out awesome activities and learn English naturally and effectively? Well, there's nowhere better to do that than in St. Paul’s Bay, Malta! In the town of Bugibba you can enjoy the quiet tranquillity of an island village while broadening your horizons and enjoying a true adventure that will leave you with a new found independence and unforgettable memories.
With such fun-filled days, why should the party end when the sun sets? In Malta it doesn’t! Enjoy our welcome parties, boat parties and even bonfire beach parties as you dance the night away with new friends from all over the world. Feel like exploring? Try the nightclub mile in Paceville and live it up on this trendy island. In Malta, anything is possible.
Our School in St. Paul’s Bay
- Located in the center of Buggiba, right by the sea
- Lesson materials provided
- Variety of extra-curricular activities
Who says school has to be dull? At Sprachcaffe, we take care of every aspect of your English course in a holiday environment, keeping you motivated and entertained. In Malta, the possibilities are endless, just like the Maltese summer. The sun-soaked landscape, inviting surf and sun-soaked beaches ensure every student wakes up raring to imrpove their English even more and spend another day with their new found friends.
Our school is in the heart of the vibrant island village of Bugibba and you can enjoy the shaded gardens, rugged beaches and the cool waves of the Mediterranean just a short walk from campus.
Our school in St. Paul’s Bay is fully equipped with:
- A welcoming Mediterranean style reception area
- Bright and spacious classrooms with air conditioning
- A comfortable recreational room for students
- All required learning materials
St. Paul’s Bay is a true vacation resort where fun, sun and unimaginable possibilities contribute to a summer holiday unlike anything you have ever experienced before. Learn English, experience a unique culture and embrace a once-in-a-lifetime language and travel adventure.
- Standard & intensive courses available
- Courses for 13-17 year olds
- Course certificate upon completion
- Small classes
At our exclusive school in St. Paul’s Bay, we offer two course options, both ensuring a fun-filled and effective language learning experience. Do you want to go all-in with an intensive course or would you like to learn English at a more leisurely pace with our standard English course? Either way, your English course in St. Paul’s Bay is guaranteed to be a worthwhile and unforgettable experience.
Here's an overview of our standard and intensive courses:
Lessons per Week
Classes are held from Monday to Friday with ample opportunity to enjoy your free time in Malta. Spend your afternoons on the beach or walk along the palm-lined streets of St. Paul’s as you practise your new English skills. Expand your vocabulary, experience the natural use of the language and learn the ins and outs of the local culture all while enjoying a summer vacation.
An English class with us is never a dull experience. Our creative and friendly teachers aim to create a relaxed, effective and enjoyable learning environment at all times. Learn the grammar of the English language, its extensive vocabulary and how to speak it fluently and read it effortlessly. With our unique, student-focussed teaching method, you are guaranteed a first-class learning experience while enjoying our fun and exciting curriculum.
Before you start your English course in Malta you will be given an assessment to complete which will help us determine your level and make sure you are placed in a class with learners at a similar language level, who share your interests and who will also play a significant role in your awesome learning experience.
- Residence or homestay
- Triple rooms available
- Full board
In Malta, the learning and fun never end! On this lush island, excitement is guaranteed. If you want to experience a summer vacation while learning a new language and still enjoying home comforts, then our school in St. Paul’s Bay is perfect for you. Do you want to stay with a friendly family and enjoy island living at its finest or would you prefer to stay in the school residence and have all the time in the world to socialize with new found friends? No matter which option you choose, the comfort of our rooms and friendliness of our hosts will ensure that you enjoy your stay in Malta while giving you the taste of freedom and independence that every young adult needs.
Distance from School
Private bathroom, TV, phone, Internet (for a fee)
5 minute walk
A welcoming home in Malta
Approximately 15 minutes by foot or bus
By learning English in a place that offers both beauty and excitement, you will find that the learning extends further than the lessons. We want you to experience every aspect of Malta and the English language as you absorb it almost effortlessly. Have a chat with the locals, meet interesting people from all over the world and make friends with your fellow students while experiencing English naturally and perfecting your skills daily. Both accommodation options give you the opportunity to practise your English, whether its with your local host family, who know the language inside out, or your coursemates:
- School residence – Our residence gives you the opportunity to enjoy your new-found independence in the comfort and safety of a supervised environment. You can enjoy the school’s facilities with your fellow students, including a refreshing pool, volleyball court and free-time activities.
- Homestays – Do you want to enjoy a home-away-from-home with friendly and welcoming people who know Malta like the back of their hand? Our host families are famously friendly and, as English speakers, offer you a great opportunity to perfect your English beyond the classroom.
★★★★★ Food & Drink
★★★★☆ Nature & Recreation
★★★★★ Bathing & Beach
The excitement never ends in Malta! Whether you enjoy fun and friendly games of beach volleyball or catching a tan on the sun-soaked beaches of St. Paul’s Bay, we guarantee that you will enjoy every moment of your time in Malta.
To get a glimpse of what an average week with Sprachcaffe in St. Paul’s Bay offers, take a look at our sample itinerary below to get a better idea of what lies ahead in Malta. Patricipation in many of the activities is voluntary. You are free to pick the activities that interest you the most!
Full day trip 'Heart of Malta' Tour
Mdina Treasure Hunt
Full day trip 'Heart of Malta' Tour
Paceville Night Out
For a summer vacation like no other, our trained and friendly teamers have organised a leisure program that is jam-packed with exciting excursions, awesome parties and some well deserved chill out time by the pool or on the beach. Feel like checking out Malta’s capital city, Valletta? Want to see what the shopping has to offer? Or just want to relax on a sun lounger by the pool? No matter which activity catches your eye, you are guaranteed fun, excitement and adventure in Malta.
The opportunities are endless! Explore the blue lagoon of Comino Island or enjoy some friendly competition as you test your football, beach volleyball and bowling skills. While your time in Malta will teach you plenty of English words, boring won’t be one of them.
Your days are guaranteed to keep you entertained and enlightened, but with Sprachcaffe the fun doesn’t end when the sun sets. We have welcome parties, beach parties and bonfire parties to get you moving to the Maltese beat. Feel like checking out what lies beyond the surf from the comfort of a stylish boat? Then enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime boat party arranged by us.
Take it up a notch and enjoy our Intensive Leisure Program for just €50 extra each week.
- Low prices, top quality courses
- Experienced teachers, local guides and enthusiastic team leaders
- Full-board accommodation
- One great price - full range of services
A Maltese adventure awaits and fun, sun and excitement are all guaranteed in St. Paul’s Bay. You have the freedom to decide which English course suits you and whether you would prefer a residence or a homestay experience while we invite you on an experience like no other. Enjoy our awesome leisure program and meet people from all over the world while investing your time in a language course that will change your life.
Your English Course in St. Paul's Bay is Just a Few Clicks Away
Every English course for young students in St. Paul’s Bay includes:
- Airport transfers – Students will be collected from the airport when they arrive and will be dropped off at the end of their stay in St. Paul’s Bay. Arrival/departure at the airport of Malta (MLA) is possible at any time on regular arrival/departure date.
- Unaccompanied Minor Service is offered only if required by airline.
- A specialised placement test - Ensuring every student is placed in a suitable class with like-minded students at a similar language level.
- English language course – Choose between our standard and intensive English courses and learn the language in a relaxed, fun and effective learning environment with qualified and friendly language teachers.
- Exciting leisure program – With everything from sightseeing excursions to adventurous activities, every moment of your stay in Malta is guaranteed to be fun and invigorating. Enjoy the company of your fellow students and make friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Friendly teamers and age-appropriate supervision – Our friendly and well-trained teamers are around at all times to ensure that students are taken care of and to offer advice or assistance whenever needed. Students who are under the age of 18 will be supervised and accompanied by our brilliant team leaders.
- Choice of accommodation – Choose the accommodation type that you prefer. The school’s residence has a number of awesome amenities that will keep you busy for the duration of your stay, while a homestay will give you an authentic look into the life of a Maltese family. In each case, breakfast and dinner are included as well as a packed lunch.
- Course certificate upon completion of the English course – Students will be awarded a certificate of completion, which will certify their language level achieved as well as the number of lessons they attended.
English courses for young people in St. Paul's Bay - special offers
For young people aged 13-17 years old
The perfect vacation almost has to include sunshine, and you’d be sure to find it here! Malta is the island of eternal sunshine and it offers year-round pleasant temperatures in addition to magnificent beaches. English is an official language in the former British colony, making the country an ideal location for English courses for young people! The language courses take place in Bugibba, which is located in St. Paul’s Bay and which is around 10 km from the Maltese capital, La Valetta. Bugibba is also a perfect base from which to explore the area. Use your holidays to learn English on Malta!
Advantages of attending a Sprachcaffe language course:
- Our language programs are the perfect complement to your learning during the holidays!
- Learn a language from trained, native speaker teachers
- Interactive use of the language with, for example, discussions, role plays and recent movies
- Sprachcaffe offers a varied and age-appropriate free time activity program
- The welfare of our young students is very important to us: trained team-members can be contacted 24/7