Learn English in Boston
Boston is very unique in terms of major American cities because it offers what most of the others can’t - history! As America's older major city, Boston was founded by settlers in 1630. To learn English in Boston means to live and experience the historical roots of America. Our language school is located downtown, which allows students to feel the monstrous skyscrapers power over them and the many historical churches.
- Sprachcaffe offers the perfect combination of a language course, a vacation and a foreign culture to discover
- all the teachers are qualified, native English speakers
- our teaching method enables you to learn in a fast and effective manner
- art, culture and relaxation
- ... all during a language course with Sprachcaffe!